Pages

Wednesday 4 January 2012

A visit to the gorgeous little town of Bridgnorth was needed today in order to return a jumper that I had as a present for Christmas. Wild Heart is a wonderful boutique selling all kinds of stuff so I was soo happy to discover their new years sale was still on!! 


The return of the jumper meant that I could get two items for the price of the one! So, I had this gorgeous gold jumper and these leather look shorts! The viv-esque short wellington boots were an absolute bargain too! 


Today's outfit was made up of my huge cream jumper with a denim shirt underneath, to which I added a little gold chain just under the collar. Of course I added my Dr Martens too! 


Hope everybody has had a good day, I'm off to get some of my final project done, well after The Big Bang Theory! 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the denim shirt under the jumper it is gorgeous :) such a cute outfit too :D gorgeous xxx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete