Pages

Monday 30 January 2012

Sorry for the lack of posting this week! Last Tuesday I picked up my gorgeous new puppy, so I've been a little busy! Everybody, this is Leonard


He's a jack russell chihuahua cross and he is absolutely adorable! 

Another thing occupying my time had been a few developments for the shop. My dad currently runs a printing business, t shirts and things, so I'm currently coming up with a range myself which will be available hopefully by May. I know that's a fair few months away but I need to get all my uni work out of the way first, and maybe starting my own business maybe the way forward at the mo. 

A couple of blogs that I've been following recently include:



Lydia puts together some awesome outfits and her hair is to dye for!! 



This girl is one of my massive inspirations! I love how she makes her outfits look so effortless and awesome!! 

Just a little post for today, I'm off for puppy cuddles!

xx


1 comment: