Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Hello! New year and new things to come! I haven't blogged for a little while and decided that I'd quite like to get back into it. After having a gorgeous little camera for the t shirt business, I have decided to steal it to make a few outfit posts and such. In addition, puppy arrives soon so I can guarantee that there will be a few photos of his gorgeous mush! Hopefully the Flora Shop should be open in a couple of months so you can have a gander on there.. eventually! 

Today has consisted of a lazy outfit made up of a handmade Dicey t shirt, some black jeans and my gorgeous Dr Martens that I had for my Birthday in December. Totally perfect for the crappy winter weather! Got my eye on some gorgeous stuff at the minute so I will bring you an update soon!  


Album of today is The Path of Totality by Korn. Such an amazing album from these guys, huge clash of rock and dubstep sounds. Definitely a turn in the right direction for Korn after hitting a few problems over the last couple of years. Take a listen and let me know what you think.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment