Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2012

No outfit post today as I've sat in my pjs all day working on my presentation for tomorrow. Despite the crappy work, I have had a really lovely day. My eureka moment came yesterday so I have been able to get a lot of work done; had some good news too! 

I said that I was off to see my gorgeous new puppy last night soo... here he is..


Pretty much everything is in place for him and he should be able to come home in 2-3 weeks!! Unbelievably excited!! I'm having trouble coming up with a name though.

To top off today, I may have just treated myself to these cheeky little buggers. I can almost guarantee that they will be to big though!

Off to finish remembering this stuff for tomorrow, I feel like I'm learning lines for the most boring play in the world!! 

xx

4 comments:

  1. Loving the shoes, the detailing at the front is awesome!
    Naming can be difficult cause you'll be calling him for many years, perhaps band names, or something a little out there like Lixue?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hiii! i'm thinking i want a typical man's name... Leonard is top of the list at the mo!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god your puppy is so cute! x

    ReplyDelete