Pages

Monday 13 February 2012

Well, I have just been on Kate's Closet and found this tasty little idea.
Customised ankle boots


I don't particularly like the heel bit but the shoes look ace! The only problem is they look fab because they have done this..


I don't know if I can bring myself to cut my cowboy boots! Then again they look so ace that I really want to! 
Decisions!!!!

Last night we ventured into Birmingham to see a friend do his first Comedy night! It was absolutely brilliant. Although we may be slghtly biased, he was so frickin funny! Hope he continues with it! Plus I got to wear my creepers and my new winter hat! 

 \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\v   c     vvv   vvv gvg bb                         cc f vvtyv  v   vb v bvv     cc cc f      g gvbg nb nnnn b
That was a messge from Leonard


No comments:

Post a Comment