Pages

Thursday 23 February 2012

ONLY 10 WEEKS TO GO!! Then my time at university is over! I keep thinking to myself 'what on earth am I going to do when it's all done'... the answer is I haven't got a clue! My degree is in Events Management but once again NO idea what avenue I want to go down. My passion is fashion and cakes, and making both; I look around and see all these lovely lucky ladies that have got there blogs off the ground and I really feel that I could do something positive on the internet selling my handmade bits and bobs. So we shall see! I should probably complete my dissertation and other assignments first. YAWN!

I haven't told you stuff in a while so here goes..

1. On Sunday I went to the beautiful Victorian town of Ironbridge



Ironbridge is the home of this little beauty 'Queenie's Cupcakery'



This is my dream. Owning a place like this would just be a delight. I wouldn't wake up thinking eurgh work like most people, would be in heaven! 

2. I had to buy a 'Wreck This Journal' after seeing my friends completed book. You can see Joan's here


"For anyone who's ever wished to, but had trouble starting, keeping, or finishing a journal or sketchbook comes Wreck This Journal, an illustrated book that features a subversive collection of prompts, asking readers to muster up their best mistake - and mess-making abilities to fill the pages of the book (and destroy them)"

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

3. I no longer have my pink hair! I needed to get back to normal really, ready for any job interviews that I may have after uni. My rebellious phase is over. I'm sure it shall return at some point!!


February has been a busy month for UK fashion, film and music! Lots of glorious red carpet dresses, so I will post a couple of my faves over the weekend! 

xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment