Pages

Friday 24 February 2012

Skulls. Love them. Yes ok bit cliché but skulls are a must for any wardrobe. Found this on instagram I think, and I'm seriously considering making one!


I like to make my own t shirt designs from time to time, my dad runs a t shirt printing business so it's quite useful when I want to wear something different. The skull above is in working process, need something to go around it, I may even change it to a day of the dead style skull. Below is me at the Clothes Show back in December wearing one of my tees. 


You can't beat a bit of skull jewellery either. I'd like to say that this was my collection, but sadly it's not. The beautiful pink one may become part of it soon though!




Can somebody please make me this cake? My skills don't quite stretch that far! 


Off to do some lovely uni work now! 
xx

1 comment:

  1. love all these pictures! distracting me from uni work ;) haha. x

    ReplyDelete