Pages

Monday 23 July 2012

The Lorax Film Première






The Lorax film première was absolutely awesome!!! I had some tickets through work courtesy of Memorabilia (they hold Comic Con with us), so yesterday morning I went with the fam to see the first showing of the film! We even had a talk from Mr Danny Divito no less and it was a bloomin wonderful day! Free sweets, champagne and goldfish, what more could be needed on a Sunday morning?? We may have robbed some of the promo stuff so I now have a wonderful Lorax in my room!

I do have a picture of my outfit on the other camera, but I need to wait for a new USB to get it transferred over (GRR)! So I'll put that up in a couple of days. 

Today I am off to get my LITAS!!!!! I'm soooo excited! Finally I may have a pair in my wardrobe, if I ever take them off my feet! There will be pictures later! 

I've been gone for a little while due to a number of things, but been as I seem to have more time than ever now I'm gonna bombard you all with crap about life and clothes and stuff!

See you later x


No comments:

Post a Comment