Pages

Monday 23 July 2012

SHOPPING!!! Hmmm, so, today happened to be my first pay day from my real job and I may have gone a little mad. A shopping trip to Birmingham took place... oops. I feel like I spend half my life on the frickin motorway but ah well it was worth it!!!! 





This was today's outfit... I did wear my hat out too, but I can't get a decent picture with it. I love my studded black bag, cheeky bargain from Select, £15! The boots are manky old topshop ones, they have seen better days. BUT the trip into Birmingham was for one reason only....


MY FIRST PAIR OF LITAS!!!! Bit late on the band wagon I know, but I am pretty sure I'm gonna end up buying one a month. They are so comfy!!!! I got a few other bits too, but I think I'll include them in an outfit post later in the week. Now to scoff a fat curry for tea to celebrate Ma's new job!

x

3 comments:

  1. i wish the photos were bigger. love the outfit though! you look amazing. check out my blog dear and maybe follow me if you like. :)

    http://basicsandgold.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeep the litas are gorgeous! looking lovelyyyy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feedback joanna :) I will make sure next time that they are!! x

    ReplyDelete