Pages

Monday 7 January 2013

Hi everyone!

It's that time of year again when we all decide that we should make some kind of resolution in our life. I don't tend to make them because I suck ass at keeping them, so I guess I should set myself some rules to live by for 2013.

1) Drink more water. Yes it's the same old, but I can't do diets. I love food far too much. 
2) Use that bloody gym membership.
3) Invest in better quality make up and only purchase necessary items for the wardrobe. It is seriously overflowing.
4) Wear hats more often. I have a nice little collection developing and wish for them to see the light of day on a regular basis.
5) Blog weekly. Unfortunately I don't get much down time but I want to try and use this year to blog more frequently and to finally do something with all the printing equipment I have.

So here is my post for this week. Right now I feel like absolute death which meant I really wasn't looking my best. I thought I would show you some of my outfits from the festive period. 

New Years Eve


 Hat TK Maxx
Leather Trousers Topshop
Sequin Top vintage
Boots Office
Rings (l-r) Venice Beach/no idea/llymlrs site/H&M
Watch Storm (sorry about the mucky fingerprint)

Mid Festive Season Visit to Town


Denim Jacket Topshop
Leather Trousers Topshop
T-shirt Topshop (again) 
Shoes Jeffrey Campbell
Necklace Momma's collection

Sale Shopping



Camo Jacket Topshop
Top New Look
Black tights 
Levi Shorts vintage
Shoes H&M
Ear Cuff Topshop
Ring Ebay

Theatre Visit


Jumper Christmas present
Leggings Topshop
Shoes Jeffrey Campbell

follow me on Twitter @flora_wild
follow me on instagram @florawild

No comments:

Post a Comment